Monday, May 26, 2014

JustRite #121-Color It Pretty

Hi Everyone I just wanted to share with you the card I made for the JustRite Challenge this week.  This weeks challenge is to create a project following the theme of Color It Pretty.  The weather around here has been so cold for the last few days, it has made me long for hot temperatures, the sun, and the beach so this is the inspiration for my card this week.
 
To make this card I used JustRite's stamp set Sea Shell Bay Labels Twenty Two. The dies used are Spellbinders Dies Labels Twenty-Two, Delicate Doilies, and 5x7 Detailed Scallops,  Memory Box die Large Ringlets, and Sizzix Die Tags, Scallop Combo #2. Designer paper is from Authentique Anchored Collection. I also used Tim Holtz Distress Ink Tea Dye, and Memento Ink Rich Cocoa.  To color the images I used Prismacolor Pencils and Copic Markers.

 
This card was entered into the following challenges:
Craftitude Challenge #65- That's Die-licious (Use a Die)

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation Rebecca. It's just coming into winter here in Australia so I'm already longing for the hot sunny days of Summer! Thanks for playing with us in our May Flowers challenge.

    Alicia (Dies R Us DT)
    MaxiBelle Studio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, our weather sucks! Too miserable to plant anything out yet, so I'm wishing for some warmer weather too.
    Your card is so pretty! I love how you added seashell details, and I adore the Maritime theme (naturally). Your colouring is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Rebecca this is fabulous! Love all the wonderful elements you've put together! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘MAY FLOWERS’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Team Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colour combination and all the layers. Jacqui from Craftitude

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and design! The die you used to create the card base is beautiful - definitely adding it to my wishlist. Stunning! Thanks for joining us at the Dies R Us Challenge! -Jenny, DRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Remarkable! Gorgeous design and colors! We at 613 Avenue Create appreciate you sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is colored beautifully! Love this set!! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG OMG OMG!! This is AWESOME!! LOVE the Design and the Pretty colors that you used!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooo love your color choices, beautiful coloring and the reminder to me that I STILL need to order this stamp set -- LOVE it every time I see it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and lovely color combination. Thanks for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew.
    Big hug, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous, great colours and details, and I love all those die cuts, thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what a wonderful mix of die-cuts all of which made this card stunning. Love it! We are so blessed you joined our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday last week and hope you join us again this week. Leaving you with an encouragement from Psalm 119:50 which says, "My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life." Hugs and blessings...

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenges at Craftitude and Creative Fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining our vintage/ shabby Chic challenge at Creative Card Crew. Hugs Tania xx(DT)

    ReplyDelete