Monday, June 23, 2014

JustRite Sunflower Card

Hi everyone I am so happy, it feels like Summer has finally arrived. I wanted to share with you today a card that I made for the JustRite Challenge this week.  This weeks challenge is a color inspiration following the pic below.
 
 
 
 
To make this card I used Spellbinders die Reflective Moments for the shape of my card. This die has been on my wish list since it was released and I finally picked it up this weekend at a local Craft store. So Happy!!! Next I added a layer of yellow card stock for my base and then layered that with Spellbinders Basic Lattice die using paper from G45 Sweet Sentiments Collection. (I felt so bad using this paper for lattice but from all the paper I have I didn't have much purple design paper). Next I layered with Spellbinders Opulent Ovals. Then I stamp two Sunflowers from JustRite Stamp Set Sunflowers Vintage Labels Five, (Soo love this set) and colored them using Spectrum Noir markers using colors CT4, GB5, and OR1 for the leaves I used Copic markers BG75 and YG63. Next I stamp out three hydrangeas from JustRite Stamp set Botanical Medallions & Banners. I colored the two lilac with Spectrum Noir markers PL2, LV2, and LV3. I colored the pink one using Copic markers RV21 and R83. I then fussy cut them and layered them. Then I used sentiments from JustRite's Botanical Medallions & Banners and stamped them onto tags made from Spellbinders Vintage Lace Motifs. Ribbon and Charm are from my stash.
 
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
 
 
 
 
 
 
This card was entered into the following challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper-Anything Goes using patterned paper
The Crafty Blogger Network-Bingo Board (Die-cuts, Image, Patterned Paper)
Divas by Design-3 or more layers
Craftitude Challenge #67-Use Flowers and/or Lace
613 Avenue Create Challenge #77-Anything Goes w/optional Pink
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge-Use a stamp or digi stamp
Paper Crafting Journey-Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge-Dots and/or Stripes
 

 
 
 


18 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! I adore how you shaped your card and the flowers and bow are wonderful! Thank you for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what an amazing floral card, thank you so much for having joined LOves Rubberstamps, hope to see you soon,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love the detail on this card and it is sooo pretty! Many thanks for joining the Rhedd and Rosie’s challenge and good luck!!! Melissa (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful colors and the layering of the flowers is splendid. We appreciate that you have taken time to share with us at Word Art Wednesday this week.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Rebecca for sharing your lovely card with Brown Sugar Challenge Blog this week.
    Kind regards,
    Gloria
    DT member at BSCB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful! Thank you for playing along at Rhedd and Rosie’s. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very impressive card, lovely details, thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is so beautiful!!! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never seen that beautiful die you've used here, but it's awesome. Lovely work with your coloring on those sunflowers & hydrangeas too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is gorgeous love all the detail and your coloring is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG OMG OMG!! This is SO BEAUTIFUL!! ;) I LOVE EVERYTHING about this card!! the Design, those flowers and the AMAZING colors!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did amazing job on this color challenge. So many stunning details and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This will be my third attempt to rave about your glorious card. I switched browsers so maybe I'll be lucky this time!
    Just wanted to say that you really out did yourself with this one. I imagine that it took ages to do, but it is so worth it !! I'm waiting for Reflective Moments to arrive and now I'm TEN times more excited about those dies because of how incredible you have made them look on your card ! All your layers of flowers and dies make this really special !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! Just saw this on JustRite blog post and had to stop by and tell you how beautiful it is! And congrats on the challenge win! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on being the Random Draw winner! Beatuiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome card. Thanks for playing with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card
    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Use a stamp or digi on your project challenge #6
    Good luck
    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete