Tuesday, June 10, 2014

JustRite-Card & Envelope Challenge

Hi everyone, it seems like forever since I had my last post, it's been a little busy lately. I just wanted to share with you the card I made for the JustRite Challenge this week. This weeks challenge is to create a Card and Envelope set.  It is my wonderful, and beautiful Mom's birthday next month so I decided to take the opportunity make her a Birthday card.

To make the card I used JustRite's Lace Background Stamp and Botanical Medallion & Banners.  Dies used were Spellbinders Flourish Trim, Opulent Ovals, and Radiant Rectangles. On the Envelope I used JustRite's Stamp Set Lace Medallion Labels.


This card was entered into the following challenges:
JustRite Friday Challenge #122-Card and Envelope Sets
Crafting by Designs-Anything Goes
The Crafty Bloggers Network-Bingo Board (Die cuts, Ribbon or Lace, Pearls)
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #134-Anything Goes
Craftitude Challenge #66-Pop it Up
613 Avenue Create Challenge #75-Anything Goes
Time Out Challenge #7-Summer with the Optional Twist of Flowers
Jo's Scrap Shack-Anything Goes
Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge #38-Anything Goes
Craftin Desert Diva's Link It Up Party #33-Your Favorite Color

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty card and envie love the soft yellow with the white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca, this is breathtaking. Yours stamping is so crisp, and your layered the dies perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS! That's all I have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL with the white and yellow. It is so delightful for me to see such creative art. It inspires me ( and others) and I thank you for sharing your talents with us today.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY, Rebecca, this is a REAL STUNNER!! SO cheerful!! Thanks for sharing with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that yellow and white color combo, Rebecca, and had that stamp lace border & other lace stamps out to use originally -- such a BEAUTIFUL card/matching envie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card love all the yellow thanks for linking up at CDD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, the yellow is so pretty!!
    Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas!!

    Kathy
    Craftin Desert Divas Design Team
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete