Monday, August 4, 2014

JustRite-Don't Be So Negative

Hi Everyone I just wanted to share with you the card I made for the JustRite Challenge this week. This weeks challenge is to create a project following the theme Don't be so negative, which means you have to create a project using the negative portion.
 
For my card this week I used JustRite Stamps Rose Postcard Background Stamp, Butterfly Vines Background Stamp, and Black-Eyed Susan Vintage Labels Five. I used Spellbinder dies Labels Thirty-Four, and A2 Matting Basics A. To color the Roses and the Butterflies I used Copic markers RV69, R29, YG63, BG75, and E23. I also used Distress Ink Tea Dye.

 
 
 
 
This Card was entered into the following challenge:
JustRite Challenge #126-Don't Be So Negative
Crafting by Designs-August Anything Goes Challenge
Come and Get it Challenge-Butterflies or Dragonflies
Milk Coffee Challenge-Use 2 or more Die Cuts
Divas by Designs-Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. love the warm tones...thanks for playing with us at Divas by Design!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Love the beautiful butterflies and design. Thank you for sharing this with us at Diva's by Design.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like background you created here... beautifully done! The butterflies flying off the page is delightfully creative!
    Thank you so much for sharing your project & creativity at our house!
    Challenge #83- ATG / optional theme of “Friendship Day”
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SOOO pretty, Rebecca -- really like the BG and those bright, pretty colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rebecca, This is so beautiful. I love the colors, the red is so stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Those roses and butterflies are SO PRETTY! Thanks for sharing with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. STUNNING !! I ADORE everything about this! The red is freaking awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWOWOWOWOW!! This is BEYOND BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the Design and your take one the challenge!! =) I LOVE the COLORS!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card! Those flowers are amazing! And butterflies too! Thanks for playing along with us at Milk Coffee!!

    ReplyDelete