Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Halloween Basket

Hi everyone I just wanted to share with you a few of the Halloween treat baskets that I made for my co-workers. 



To make this basket I used design paper Woodland Path by Memory box. I used Spellbinders die Lacey Circles. Memory Box die Fabulous Phlox. Heartfelt Creations Classic Sunflower die and Classic Sunflower Precut set stamp. I so love this die and stamp, it makes really beautiful sunflowers. Pumpkin stamp is by Hampton Art.







 To make this basket I used Spellbinder Die Labels Thirty-Two. Design paper is from Teresa Collins Masquerade Party. Stamps are by Craftsmart, I picked them up at Micheals.






To make this basket I used Spellbinders Dies Lacey Circles and Standard Circles. Design paper is from Teresa Collins Haunted Hallow. Bat stamp is from Teresa Collins Masquerade party stamp set. Happy Halloween is a stamp by Hampton Art.


This project was entered into the following challenges:
Crafting by Designs-It's Halloween
Crafty Catz Challenge #253-Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks-Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge #118-Anything Goes
Sisters of Craft Challenge-Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create Challenge #96-Anything Goes
Loves Rubberstamps Challenge #125-Anything Goes
 

9 comments:

  1. Creative and well executed! I am sure your co-workers were simply delighted. Thanks for leaving this on our front porch here at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH, Rebecca, these baskets are ADORABLE! I bet your co-workers loved them! Thanks so much for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are beautiful, my favourite has to be the sunflower one,so pretty, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects. Thank you for joining us at Sisters of Craft and good luck. Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful baskets. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. PennyRae DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful! I really love the sunflower one...they are my favorite flower :) Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! We hope you play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so fabulous. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great selection of baskets. Thank you for sharing your talent with us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful . Thabk you for joining Brown Sugar Challenge

    ReplyDelete