Friday, January 16, 2015

Guest Designer Challenge @ Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge

Hi Everyone I was a Guest Designer last year for a Challenge at Scrapping 4 Fun, so now I have the opportunity to be in their challenge for all Guest Designer's from last year. To win the challenge the followers of Scrapping 4 Fun will get to vote for us! So if you really like my card please vote for me on their challenge blog at http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.ca/,  my voting number is 28GDRebecca.

To create this card I used Graphic 45 stamps from Time to Flourish, and Botanical Tea. Stampendous stamp Birthday Wish. Graphic 45 Time to Celebrate paper pads 6X6 and 8X8. Memory Box die Jasper Leaves. JustRite Custom Die Vintage Label & Banner Die. Spellbinder dies Lacey Circles, Standard Circles (LG), and Delicate Doilies. Momento ink Rich Cocoa. Distress Ink Peeled Paint. Wink of Stella clear brush and I used Spectrum Noir markers to color.

 
 
 
 
I really love how this card turned out. Hope you like it as well. Thanks for stopping by!
 
Happy Crafting,
Rebecca

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovely entry.
    Good luck
    Hugs
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautifully rich colours and your layering is very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, love the paper you used and the fabulous card design.

    ReplyDelete