Wednesday, September 16, 2015

It's a Girl

Hi everyone hope you are all doing well. I just wanted to share a baby card that I made for one of my co-workers. Him and his wife are expecting a little girl in the very near future. I don't get to make many baby cards, and I really like how this one turned out. I decided to go with a block style card. I just love this style of card and it is so easy to make.

To make this card I used Graphic 45 paper Precious Memories. I just love Graphic 45, they make such beautiful papers and it so easy to create such beautiful projects with them. Dies used are Spellbinders Devine Floral, Sizzix Tim Holtz Holiday Greens, and Cherry-Lynn Designs Build a Flower Embellishment #2, and Build a Flower #2. I used Versa Magic Persimmon ink to color the peach rose.



Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting!
Rebecca

 
This card was entered into the following challenges:
Crafty Cardmakers-Floral Embellishments
The Shabby Tea Room-Picture This
613 Avenue Create-Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday-Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs-Let's Celebrate
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards-Fancy and Feminine
Eclectic Ellapu-Anything Goes
Scrapping 4 Fun-Name Brand Scrapbooking Paper
Sisters of Craft-Anything Goes
 


5 comments:

  1. So pretty love the design and how you decorated the inside . Graphic 45 has the best papers for baby cards .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card thank you for joining us at CCM&M
    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your card is lovely - the oversized flower is gorgeous! Thank you for playing along at Crafty Cardmakers and More this time, good luck and hope to see you again soon
    Hugs, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely! I love those papers! Thank you for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room. i hope to see you play along again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful! Lovely image and those soft colours and flowers are wonderful.
    Thanks for joining the Sisters of Craft Challenge. Hope to see you next time as well.

    Hugs, Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete